Thursday, July 28, 2011
First Posting
Hello, everyone. I am a student of GLPS camp. I love baseball very much and as you see, I am a great fan of Sk Wyverns. I always go eight or ten times to the baseball stadium called Mun-Hak in each year with my family or friends.I had some fun during that time. I will write about baseball players or baseball teams or any other genre. I like to play outside, playing soccer,baseball or extra. In free time I like to read books or listen to the music. My favorite book is <Harry Potter>. I read this book about 30 times. When I grown up, I want to be a doctor, because I think it is very fruitful to help people with my skills. I didn't choose the kind of doctor, but I want to a dentist a little more. My favorite baseball player is Kim Kwang Hyun. He is very good pitcher in the Sk Wyverns, but he is very sick now. I hope he will be fine soon. Thank you for reading my post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment