I chose the Head Start Splash camp. Of course, the other camps are very good to study english, but I chose this camp. There are many reasons for my opinion. First of all, I think it is good that this camp is a five weeks camp. I think if we have more time in the camp than other camps, we can earn more experiences that we need like how to live without family, how to speak englosh woth native speakers or some kinds of cultures too. For example, camp Big Apple is only tree weeks camp, so I think we can't have enough time to get more experiences.
Secondly, I like that this camp is very close to Korea tahn other camps. Big Apple is in New York. Ranch West is in Canada. And HEad Start Splash camp is in Philippines. I think this Head Start Splash camp will cost lesser than any other camps, so we can study english with saving our money, eventhough New York and Canada os using more english than Philippines.
Thirdly, I thaink it is good that this camping place is near the beach. If we have a beach near the camping place, we can do many fun activities at the beach. I think playing at the beach is more fun than playing at the mountain, because we can run around at the beach and it is very cool when you go to the beach in the summer.
Lastly, I like the studying programs. The camp Big Apple is too hard to study than the camp Head Start Splash. If we go to this Big Apple camp, it can be too hard to study. So you may lose interests and it can be very boring. The Ranch West camp is too easy than the camp Head Start Splash. If we go to this Ranch West camp. It can be too easy to study. So you may not study much in this camp. I think in Head Atart Splash camp, we can study englosh and have more fun in the camp.
I think your reasons sre good. by the way, i chose Head start too!!!
ReplyDelete